Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 21-11-2017 08:17:51

sherry2018love
ChaOdiz Confirmé

Jerry Jones criticism doesnt mess with B

Brandon Weedenapparentlydidn' Eric Weems Jersey t even know team owner Jerry Jones had been critical of his play, but the Cowboys quarterback remains confidenthe can lead Dallasuntil Tony Romoreturns from a shoulder injury.After the Cowboys lostto the Saints in overtimeSunday night, Jones compared Weedenquarterback to New Orleansstar Drew Brees.MORE: Week 5 predictions | Expert picks | Betting lines, odds, leansWeeden "does some good things," Jones said, via USA Today."It's not quite apples and oranges when the guy on the other side of the deal is Brees and youre dealing with a guy who is as limited as Weeden."On Tuesday, Jones told KRLD-FM in Dallas, when you look at the second half of  Derrick Morgan Jersey our game against Atlanta and then you look at really the second half against New Orleans, youve got to include Weeden in the reason why we didn't win the game."When informed Wednesdayof what Jones had said, Weedendidn't sound bothered."It still doesnt me s with my psyche," Weeden told USA Today. "Yeah, I would say theres a lot of things I cant do that Drew Brees can do. All I care about is finding a way to give our team DaQuan Jones Jersey  a chance to win."I dont care what my limitations are or arent, or what Drew can do or what Tom (Brady) can do or the next guy can do.Weeden has completed 38 of his 52 pa s attempts the lasttwo weeks lo ses to the Falcons and Saints for 478 yards,two touchdowns and  Adoree Jackson Jersey one interception.Romo is reportedly aiming for a Nov. 22 return in time to play Miami.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr