Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 04-06-2020 03:55:12

ylq
Apprenti ChaOdiz

scarred calendar, the shorter the burning, th

The noisy city, the lights of drunk paper fans, the barren heart, and weeds! Draw out cigarettes that are rolled and rolled. Wisps. repeatedly Marlboro Lights. Floating in front of eyes. It exudes a faint smell of tobacco... It's unattainable. It makes people look worried! I like smoking. I especially like to light a cigarette in the silent night, count the footsteps of the smoke, watch the memory wounds in the night, and the pain is endless. I like to breathe the fragments of the past in my heart when I am upset. Smoke, take care of that silent mouth. Light a cigarette, illuminate the thoughts in the darkness, twilight, open the eyes of melancholy, and find a way to remember. There are shadows drifting on the dim street. Confused fingers. Unconsciously tight, tight, holding the cigarette butt that is about to burn out, the smoke is like a scarred calendar, the shorter the burning, the longer the loneliness, but the longer the ashes of the exhausted Zen Wholesale Cigarettes. I sucked in two. Inadvertently to the ground. When scattered. Mars is flying, in fact, I know that it was the last cry of my soul! Blurred in the dark corner of the hut Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Curling tired body, looking at the red cigarette butts, tasting the light and sand-like music, the song ends, the miss in the smoke, and the warmth of you and me are still left. When you first love, you are charming, time flies, emotions flake, loneliness in the smoke, many exiles in spring and autumn, full of joy and sorrow, the smoke burns in the surging heart. The light burns like a hand in hand. The dust settled, waving like a memory.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr